Where can I find a copy of my tickets?
You were emailed your tickets after you purchased them, but if you can’t find that you can log into Eventbrite and get your tickets there. Here’s the link to help you with that: http://www.eventbrite.com/contact-us/
What should I wear to Portland’s biggest New Year’s Eve party ?
Ladies here’s your chance to put on that hot new outfit. Gentlemen since you get to see how beautiful the women look you must dress to impress as well
- Ladies: Gown, Cocktail Attire
- Gentlemen: Tuxedo, Suit, Coat and Tie, Collared Shirt and Slacks
- Not Acceptable: Jeans, Tennis Shoes and T-shirts
How much are tickets?
- Platinum Reserved: $149 (Includes a server)
- Reserved Seats: $119 – $129
- General Admission: $99/person
- GA Four Pack: $89/person (Limited)
- GA Ten Pack: $79/person (Limited)
What’s included in the event tickets?
All event tickets include the following:
- Access to 4 party rooms, 4 dance floors and 17 bars
- Access to Band, Video Dance Party and DJs
- Hot and cold hors d’oeuvres buffet with desserts
- 2 Complimentary Photos Booths
- Late night pizza
- Party favors
- Complimentary glass of champagne
- HUGE Champagne Ball countdown
What’s on the menu? (Tentative Menu)
- Teriyaki Chicken Satay
- Asian Glazed Beef Skewer
- Stuffed Mushrooms with Spinach and Feta
- Sweet Potato Puff
- Fried Shrimp with sweet and sour sauce
- Imported and Domestic Cheese Displays
- Antipasti Displays: Imported Prosciutto, Genoa Salami, Grilled Sausages, Kalamata Olives, Roasted Red Peppers, Marinated Artichoke Hearts and Pepperoncini, Stone Ground Mustard and Assorted Silver Dollar Rolls
- Roasted Garlic, Lemon, & Sundried Tomato Hummus, served with Soft Pita Breads and Market Vegetables
- Dried Fruits, Mixed Nuts, Assortment of Baguettes and Crackers
- Desserts: Assortment of cakes and pastries, and white and dark chocolate dipped strawberries
- Late night snack: Assortment of brick oven pizza
Come early for best selection of food.
Is the party in the Hilton Portland or Executive Tower?
The party is in the Hilton Portland.
Who attends the Champagne Ball?
Great people make for a great party and everyone is welcome at the Champagne Ball. We want singles, couples, large groups of friends, young and old just as long as you come to ready to have fun and dance the night away.
- 21-24 – 6%
- 25-34 – 37%
- 35-44 – 38%
- 45-54 – 13%
- 55+ 6%
- Couples 60%
- Singles 40%
- Partiers 100%
Are there any singles there?
Yes, many come as part of a group.
Where is the “Singles Mixer”?
The singles mixer is located on the Plaza Level, just one level above the Lobby and is held in the Pavilion Room. The mixer goes from 8:00 – 10:00 pm and is free if you’ve purchased a ticket to the Champagne Ball.
How can I tell if someone is single?
Singles will have the option of wearing a “”Singles’ Beads”to let others know they are single.
Do rooms include tickets?
No, rooms do not include tickets to the event.
Do you have New Year’s Eve Room packages?
We’ve negotiated a special New Year’s Eve room package price with the Hilton Portland and Executive Tower.
Room reservations are made at the same time you purchase your tickets. Look for Executive King, Executive Two Doubles, Hilton Tower King or Hilton Tower Doubles options when purchasing tickets on Eventbrite.com.
What’s the difference between the Hilton Portland and the Executive Tower?
The Hilton Portland is the building where the party is actually located in. The Executive Tower is across the street and is a newer property with bigger rooms and extra amenities.
How much are rooms?
- Main Tower (where the party is): $179 includes room tax
- Executive Tower (Newer and larger rooms across the street from main tower) $199
- The price is the same for Kings or Two Doubles
If I purchase a Reserved Seat Ticket can I go to all four rooms?
If I purchase a General Admission Ticket can I go to all four rooms?
What do I get with my Reserved Seat Ticket?
Reserved Seat Tickets include: A reserved seat at a table for 10, appetizer buffet, access to all 4 rooms, 3 dance floors, party favors, complimentary glass of champagne, access to photos booths and late night pizza.
What’s the difference between a Reserved Seat Ticket and General Admission Ticket?
General Admission tickets DO NOT guarantee you a seat throughout the evening. If you want a guaranteed seat we recommend purchasing a reserved seat ticket.
If I get a General Admission ticket will I be able to sit down?
General admission seating is available in the Grand Ballroom foyer and entry way, the Galleria Room and on the 23rd floor of the Hilton. If everyone with a general admission ticket sat down at one time, there would not be enough seating for everyone, if you want a guaranteed seat throughout the entire night we recommend getting a reserved seat ticket.
Why can’t I get into the Sky Lounge?
Occasionally throughout the night one room or another will reach capacity and guests will be required to wait in line before entering. All rooms have fire code capacities that must be adhered to by law and for the safety and comfort of all guests.
Why did those guests bypass the line to the Sky Lounge?
Guests who have purchased a VIP Sky Lounge ticket are guaranteed entrance to the room and we accommodate the total capacity to allow for that. If you’d like guaranteed access to this room we recommend purchasing a VIP Sky Lounge ticket.
Where should I park?
Parking is available at several parking garages located within one block of the Hilton Portland and Executive Tower: The Hilton has two garages one in the main hotel and another in the Executive Tower. There are public parking garages just one block south, east and west of the Hilton as well.
How do I get there?
Hilton Portland and Executive Tower
921 SW 6th Ave
Portland, OR 97204
Is this a 21 and Over Event?
What’s the entertainment schedule?
How can I make sure I am sitting with my friends?
If you would like to sit as a group purchase your tickets at one time or let your friends know what table your sitting at so they can purchase tickets at the same table.
What’s the room cancellation policy?
Rooms can be cancelled up until 12/22/14. Event tickets are not refundable.
Are tickets refundable?
Is there a coat check?
Yes. It’s located on the Plaza level of the Hilton Portland Tower.
Do you take Visa/Mastercard for drinks?
Call The Champagne Ball at 503-317-6568 or email: solutions at champagneball.com