- Platinum Reserved [Sky Lounge] – $175 – Includes a reserved seat at a table for 6 with a server, upgraded table decor and guaranteed access to the Sky Lounge
- Platinum Reserved [Grand Ballroom] – $175 – Includes a reserved seat at a table for 10 with a server and upgraded table decor in the Grand Ballroom
- Gold Reserved – $145 – Includes a reserved seat at a table for 10 near the dance floor in the Grand Ballroom
- Reserved – $135 – Includes a reserved seat at a table for 10 in the Grand Ballroom
- General Admission – $115
- 4 Pack of GA Tickets – $420
- 8 Pack of GA Tickets – $800
All Champagne Ball Include The Following:
- 18 Bars
- 3 Dance Floors
- Entry to ALL Four Party Rooms and Chill Lounge
- Live music from HIT MACHINE, plus several DJs
- Hot & Cold Hors’ d’oeuvres, Desserts and Midnight Pizza
- Huge Champagne Ball Video Countdowns
- Complimentary Champagne Toast
- A Plethora of Party Favors
Special Champagne Ball room rates are available at the Hilton Portland Downtown and The Duniway.
The Hilton Portland Downtown – The site of the Champagne Ball – Experience Hilton’s best at the newly redesigned Hilton Portland Downtown, conveniently located in the heart of the city. Enjoy the fresh new look across the lobby, the guest rooms, and all meeting spaces. Take a short walk to downtown’s business district, exclusive tax-free shopping, authentic restaurants, exciting entertainment venues and the MAX Light rail, just one block from the hotel.
The Hilton Portland Champagne Ball discounted rate: $199. Price increases 12/4, room sales end the week of NYE.
The Duniway Portland, A Hilton Hotel – Located just across the street from the Portland Hilton – Capturing Portland’s trailblazing spirit, a bold new hotel emerges. The Duniway is a unique Portland hotel experience with unexpected details and elevated touches curated for contemporary, eclectic tastes. Nostalgia meets modern, casual meets curated and playfulness meets sophistication in every room, complemented by the innovative cuisine of ‘Top Chef Masters’ winner Chris Cosentino’s Jackrabbit.
The Duniway Champagne Ball discounted rate: $229. Price increases 12/4, room sales end the week of NYE.
Food & Beverages
Guests will enjoy a variety of hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, desserts and midnight pizza. We like to say the hors d’oeuvres buffet is enough to fill you up, but not enough slow you down. This will be served from 8:00 – 10:00 pm. The pizza is served just after midnight.
We’ll have 18 bars spread throughout the event to serve you.
Cocktails – $12
- Vodka – Absolut
- Gin – Tanqueray
- Rum – Captain Morgan
- Whiskey – Bushmills
House and Northwest Wines – $10
- Canyon Road: Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot
- Columbia Crest: Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot
- Other local offerings
Beers – $7
- Domestic, Imported and Micro Brews
Champagne and Specialty Cocktails – $TBA
The Champagne Ball at the Hilton Portland Downtown is a special party for a special night, therefore we ask that you come dressed for the occasion.
Ladies – Cocktail Attire to Full Gown
Gentlemen – Cocktail Attire to Black Tie – Slacks and a collared shirt are a good start, but we recommend going above and beyond because every girl crazy ’bout a sharp dressed man.
Cocktail Attire does not include jeans.
8:00 – 9:15 pm: Cocktail Music
9:15 – 10:15 pm: Hit Machine (live band)
10:15 – 10:45 pm: Dance Music
10:45 – 11:50 pm: Hit Machine
11:50 pm – 12:10 am: Video Countdown
12:10 am – 1:10 am: Hit Machine
Disco Ballroom on Ballroom Level
8:00 – 10:00 pm: Appetizer Buffet
8:00 – 9:15: Cocktail Music
9:15 – 2:00 am – DJ Paradox – 80’s & 90’s Dance Classics
12:15 am: Late Night Pizza
Sky Lounge 23rd Floor
8:00 – 10:00 pm: Appetizer Buffet Served
8:00 – 9:00 pm: Cocktail Music
9:00 – 2:00 am: Top 40, Dance, Hip Hop & More from 2000’s – Today
12:15 am: Late Night Pizza
The Hilton Portland and The Duniway both have valet parking available for overnight guests.
If you are not staying overnight there are parking garages located just one block to the south, east and north of the Hilton Portland.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do guests need to be 21 and over Yes
- Who attends the Champagne Ball? We welcome anyone and everyone over the age of 21 to join the party. Our ticket holder info indicates an approximate breakdown of attendee age range as follows: 21 to 29 – 15%, 30 to 50 – 70%, 50+ – 15%. We want you to join the party and only ask that you dress for the occasion and be ready to dance and have fun!
- Do singles come to the Champagne Ball? Yes, we even provide special “Singles Beads” to guests who want to let others know they are interested in making new friends or perhaps a special midnight kiss.
- Do couples come to the party? Yes, the event is almost evenly attended by couples and singles. Lots of groups purchase a table for 10 so they’ll have a home base throughout the night.
- Do you accept credit cards at the event? Yes
- Is there a coat check? Yes, it’s located on the Pavilion Level just above the lobby in the Hilton Portland.
- Can I scan my friend’s ticket and get their wristband for them Yes. We encourage guests to get their wristbands before the event starts, this speeds up your entry when you return to enter the party. REMEMBER TO BRING ID when you return to enter the event.
- Do all tickets grant you access to all the rooms? Yes
- What do people wear to the Champagne Ball? Guests are required to dress in cocktail attire up to black tie. No jeans are allowed at the Champagne Ball.